I’m ahead of the game this year. I’ve already gotten my hubby’s Father’s Day gift. I wanted to get him something extra special this year and this was the perfect opportunity. I’ll share below which of these items I gifted him with. I’ve also consulted with him on some of the items I have listed here. I wanted a man’s perspective of what guys want for Father’s Day and he was so sweet to share some of his ideas with me. 😉
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. See my disclosure for full details.
20 Father’s Day Gift Ideas
1. JORD watch – This is it y’all. This is what I got the hubs. I got him the Hyde in Walnut & Black and on the back I had it engraved to say, “Every second, we love you more. Father’s Day 2019” I’ve had my JORD watch for about a year now and my husband has always admired it. Now he has his very own. My favorite parts are the wood bands and the fact that they are engraveable! JORD has been so awesome to give away $100 toward any watch in the JORD collection to one of you! It takes less than 30 seconds to enter and everyone who enters gets a consolation prize. So go ahead, and ENTER. 🙂
2. Best Dad Ever Tee – what dad wouldn’t want to sport a tee that says Best. Dad. Ever.
3. Yeti Colster – perfect to keep dad’s beer or soda frosty longer!
4. Grill Cookbook – every man wants to be a grill master. Help him out a little by gifting him with a grilling cookbook.
5. Yeti Portable Cooler – we have a yeti ice chest and that thing will keep ice for days! This portable cooler is perfect for beach trips, ball park days, or just to use around the house.
6. Portable Grill – this portable grill is perfect for tail-gaiting, camping, or on the go dads.
7. Money Clip – give dad a personalized money clip. These can be engraved with initials, names, or a personal saying.
8. LSU Tigers Barbecue Set – my husband is
a tad bit completely obsessed with all things LSU. This LSU themed barbecue set would be perfect for him. No worries if your man isn’t an LSU fan, they have every sports team imaginable.
9. Daily Devotional – help dad start his day off right with this daily devotional.
10. Pocket Knife – I love the manly look of this pocket knife and the fact that it is engraveable (are you getting the hint that I love things that can be personalized 😉 ).
11. Insulated Water Bottle – this teak wood water bottle will keep dad’s water cool (literally and figuratively).
12. Grilling Planks – these grilling planks are flavored! You get a plank for each of the different flavors and a free e-book with recipes.
13. Cordless Drill – most men love tools, especially mine. I asked him what was one tool that he couldn’t live without and he said without a doubt his cordless drill.
14. Alexa – ask Alexa all the things and she has all the answers.
15. Craft Beer Kit – how fun would it be for dad to brew his own beer at home!
16. Messenger Bag – my hubby uses a plastic grocery bag to carry around his things. Bless him. I keep teasing him and telling him he needs a “man purse.” This messenger bag would be perfect for him!
17. Firestick – this pairs perfectly with the Alexa. Now dad will never have to get out of his recliner again.
18. Dad Jokes – who doesn’t love a good dad joke? Even if they are a bit lame. That just makes them all the funnier.
19. UGG Slippers – these slippers look soooo comfy! I almost want a pair for myself. 😉
20. Steaks – treat dad to a juicy steak with this Father’s Day gift package.
There you go, ladies! 20 gift ideas to make your Father’s Day shopping a little easier this year. Which of these would your husband/dad enjoy most?
Before you go, I’d be so appreciative if you’d enter my JORD giveaway (if you haven’t already).
Be blessed, friends!