By now, summer is in full swing. I’ve fallen into a slow, easy routine since our calendar is a little emptier and we don’t have to rush out the door in the morning.
But as much as I’m enjoying these slower days, I sometimes feel like my routine needs a little shake-up.
It’s amazing how one small tweak, like changing up your usual household summer scents, can energize your entire day.
Now is a great opportunity to try a different scent (or three!) because my friends at Grove Collaborative are giving away this FREE set with your first order of $20:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s hand lotion
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap
- Grove Collaborative cleaning caddy
- Free shipping & 60 day VIP trial
This post may contain affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Please see our disclosure for details.
I started using Mrs. Meyer’s products a few years ago and have been hooked ever since. They’re made with plant-derived ingredients and essential oils, in scents inspired by a backyard garden.
The three Mrs. Meyer’s products all come in lavender, honeysuckle, lemon verbena, geranium and basil. When you grab your free set from Grove, you can mix and match to create your own custom combination!
Why stick to just one when there are so many fun ones to try? I’ve tried them all, and I can confidently say that they all smell fantastic and clean beautifully.
If you came to my house right now, you’d see that I have Mrs. Meyers soap and lotion next to every sink in my house. Right now, I have the lemon verbena scent in the kitchen, geranium in the guest bath, and lavender in the master bath. Whenever I use up a bottle, I switch to a new scent. It instantly changes the atmosphere of the room and makes it feel like a fresh space!
I like to keep a few extra soaps and lotions on hand so I never run out. This gorgeous, multi-functional enamel caddy is perfect for corralling extra products until you’re ready to use them. (It’s also a stylish way to round up cleaning products, gardening tools, or the kids’ summer art supplies!)
Another way I make sure I never run out of my favorite products is by using Grove Collaborative. Grove delivers the best natural products right to my doorstep, on my schedule. They make creating a healthy, beautiful home effortless and affordable. I’ve also discovered some of my favorite cleaning products through Grove. Here are some products I think you should try:
- Mrs. Meyer’s multi-surface cleaner $3.89
- Grove Collaborative cleaning gloves $6.95
- Grove Collaborative walnut scrubber sponges $3.95
- Method antibac bathroom cleaner $2.99
- Full Circle grunge buster grout and tile brush 6.99
- Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap FREE
- Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap FREE
- Mrs. Meyer’s hand lotion FREE
- Grove Collaborative cleaning caddy FREE
You’ll get all these products for $24.77 plus free shipping when you place your first order from Grove Collaborative! And when you sign up for Grove right now, you’ll also get a free 60 day VIP trial. For 60 days, you’ll save even more with free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales, and personal service.
Here’s how to take advantage of the free offer:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative HERE. You will receive a caddy filled with Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap, hand soap, and lotion for FREE when you sign up!
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive your first box within a few days.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
I know you will love these products as much as I do, especially all of the amazing summer scents!
Enjoy the rest of your summer, friends! Be blessed. xoxo