It’s here y’all. Amazon Prime Day 2019! What is that you ask (at least my hubby did when I told him about it)? It’s the best day of the year to shop on Amazon. There are all sorts of crazy good sales! It’s like Christmas in July. Speaking of Christmas, this is the perfect opportunity to get an early start on your shopping.
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Please see my disclosure for details.
First things first. If you are not already an Amazon Prime member, you will want to go ahead and take care of that now because these sales are only eligible to Prime members. You can sign up for a FREE 30-day trial today. No worries, I’ll wait…
Okay, now that you got that out of the way, let’s get to shopping! I’m sharing a pretty random collection today. These are some of the things that I’ve had in my Amazon cart for a while now. Do you do that too? You find something you want so you add it to your cart, but you really can’t justify spending the money. Well today is the perfect day to go ahead and proceed to checkout friends!
Best of Amazon Prime Day 2019
1. Handwoven Round Rattan Bag – I have been wanting this bag all summer! It is so trendy and the perfect style and size for summertime.
2. Collagen Peptides – as I’m nearing my 45th birthday, I’ve suddenly become obsessed with anti-aging (am I’m kicking myself for not beginning this sooner).
3. Biotin – because all ladies want beautiful hair and nails!
4. Knife Set– because many of my knives have mysteriously disappeared and none of the others in my household seem to know where they went (con of having your kids unload the dishwasher).
5. Air Fryer – the perfect option for a healthy version of fried food, and it dehydrates!
6. Sodastream – I love carbonated water. Since giving up Cokes a few months ago, LaCroix has become my best friend. How cool would it be to make my own at home.
7. All-Clad Cookware – to say that I need a new set of pots is an understatement. Honestly, I couldn’t even tell you how long I’ve had the random collection of pots that I use.
9. Air Purifier – my entire family has allergies. This one gets rid of germs, dust, pollen, mold, and more
10. Fabric Steamer – I’ve wanted one of the handheld steamers for a while. I don’t iron. Not ever. But I was thinking, maybe, just maybe, I could do the steamer.
11. Wood Wall Hooks – I actually have this already and absolutely love it! It’s the perfect rack to put in a foyer or entryway.
12. Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven – I have this too and use it alllll the time! It is perfect for gumbos, jambalaya, and gravys.
13. Curling Iron – I have been wanting a curling iron forreevvvvrrr! Although, my hair is so straight, I don’t even know if it would hold a curl. But I’m sure the heck gonna try.
15. Kitchen Faucet – this is probably at the TOP of my list! My current kitchen faucet has been leaking for the 3 years we’ve lived here, but y’all faucets are so dang expensive. I was so excited to find this one at such a great price!
Alrighty friends, those are my picks for Prime Day. I could totally go on because there are so many amazing deals. But I’m ready to go get my cart loaded up and check out before my favorites are sold out.
Now I want to hear your top pics for Amazon Prime Day in the comments below. Is there something that I can’t live without? Please share!